Microblading Cheshire/Semi Permanent Makeup
Microblading Cheshire has been developed by Makeup artist and owner of Dollface Makeup Studio, Gemma Lucas. Microblading is the latest semi permanent eyebrow trend that involves creating individual hair strokes into the skin that replicates natural hair growth. Originating from Asia, Microblading has become increasingly popular all over the world due to recent brow trends and the high demand for perfect brows without the need of everyday makeup.
It’s the perfect choice for anyone wanting to improve their existing brow shape or who have lost their hair entirely, whether they have missing hairs, over plucked brows or have fair hairs. This look is desired by many as it creates a natural, crisp hair stroke which differs from the traditional block tattoo eyebrows.
The procedure involves drawing and measuring the brow shape (as discussed in the consultation) and then implanting pigment into the epidermis (top layer) of the skin using a tiny blade and disposable hand tool.The second part of the procedure involves a 6 week top up appointment which corrects any hair strokes that have faded and also an option to change the shape and colour from the first appointment.
Placing the pigment in the epidermis is what makes Microblading a semi permanent treatment as eventually the pigment will exfoliate away and fade over time.
We recommend top up appointments should be booked every 12-18 months depending on each individual to maintain the ideal shape and colour.
A consultation is essential and a patch test is required 48 hours before the Microblading appointment.
If you have the following then the Microblading cannot be performed.
- under 18 years of age
- pregnant or breastfeeding
- skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and undiagnosed rashes or blisters on the site that is to be treated
- easily triggered post inflammatory hyper pigmentation
- transmittable blood conditions like HIV or Hepatitis
- active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- thyroid medication
- healing disorders
- blood thinners
- uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder
- roaccutane or steroids
- AHA’s (lactic, glycolic, citric, retinoic and tartaric acids) or any OTC creams and lotions for anti-aging
- blepharoplasty (3 months)
Microblading £200 (including 6 week top up)
6 Month Top up £70
12 Month Top up £150
18 Month Top up £200